Thursday, June 16, 2016

Author Life & Summer Loving (@KaceyHammell) #Summer #Canada #Writing #Fun



Good morning!

It's been a great summer already -- or at least June.  What's been happening around here? Well, look for sequels to come your way, readers! I've been busy on Canadian Muscle 2, and have an outline of Stirred by Love 2 as well. There are some other books in the works, I received rights back from a publisher, plus another story I want to revamp and share with everyone. It has been a crazy eight months for me -- health wise, personally and professionally -- but all is good. 

With Haidee, a "Hammell's Heroine"
In May I enjoyed a fun-filled few days in our nation's capital at the RTC 2016 Book Signing. I loved visiting with readers I'd met at the 2015 one, and new readers this year! Of course it was fantabulous seeing some of my street team/reader group there as well. These ladies are so inspiring and I can't wait to share all the exclusive excerpts and goodies with them as I write new stories.

With Shirley & Sharon, 2 "Hammell's Heroine" Members


And of course, my author pals who are just too amazing for mere words.

3 of the best authors I know and adore:
(L to R: Me, Jessica E Subject, Layna Pimental, Kali Willows)


With my college grad!
June has been a bit of bat-shit crazy!! LOL It really has. A lot of birthdays, my oldest child just turned 20 AND finished her Nursing course in college! Time has flown by. I have another graduation in a couple of weeks, my youngest son/child graduates from grade 8 as well. It boggles the mind how old THEY are. Not me, no not in the least, they get older not their mothers! *g*  The years have flown by so quickly, I'm not sure how to keep up...or hold that empty nest feeling away in the coming years. Locking them in their rooms would be too much right? Sigh. What's a mom to do? *g*

We don't have any huge plans for this summer. My older 2 kids are of course working, so will be a lot of days with the youngest and writing! That's all I hope to do, but I promised him some day trips here and there. We haven't figured out an itinerary yet but we'll see. We really enjoy leaving the "school days routine" out the window during the summer and fly by the seat of our pants. 

But lots to look forward to. New books, fun summer days and some great reading as well! Been too long since I spent a few days just pleasure reading. Time to get back to that as well.


Be sure to check out the "Author's Appearances" page. I have another book signing in September in London, Ontario. More info on that HERE.



Until next month,
Live, Love, Laugh.









No comments:

Post a Comment