Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I really didn't need to find a new way to procrastinate

But, I did and oh, it's a good one.

I might be the last person to discover online puzzles and specifically one's I can create myself out of book covers. Now that I've found them...at least I can pretend to be productive when really I'm procrastinating.

As my newest book released yesterday, I made one with Haunted Hearts cover to celebrate. Have fun!
The puzzle pieces spin... you can use the roller on your mouse or the left/right arrow keys on your keyboard to spin them. (Don't ask how long it took me to figure that out. lol)

Be sure to post your completion times in the comments below. More information about the book can be found below the puzzle. ;)



Haunted Hearts
In the wake of a horrific accident, Gwen was left with a terrifying ability. Now, she's on the run with her little brother. Fleeing the iron fist of her father and his organization, she can't escape her visions of the ghosts who haunt her.
When Mac lost his passion for his career in the coast guard, life holds little pleasure anymore, until a beautiful woman crashes into his life and he is forced to live up to his code of protection.
When the ghosts of the past catch up with them, will their love protect them or will the truth destroy their future?
**This novel was previously released under a different name. It has been heavily edited with additional content. **
$3.99
Amazon * Nook * Kobo * ARe 

3 comments:

  1. I just spent eight minutes on that puzzle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it was a fun 8 minutes and not a "I'm going to throttle Kayleigh when I see her next" 8 minutes. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it was a fun 8 minutes and not a "I'm going to throttle Kayleigh when I see her next" 8 minutes. LoL

    ReplyDelete