Friday, July 11, 2014

IT'S MY DAY...AND I DIDN'T FORGET THIS TIME


YAY!

So glad to be back here and this time I'm on vacation...err...more like a staycation. But that's all right, I'm home working on a new book to tempt y'all with and you will love it!

Not much going on in this neck of the woods. The family and I headed up on the Agawa Canyon Tour train last weekend, and while it was fun the weather totally sucked! We really wanted to hit up the trails and never got a chance because we weren't prepared for the craptacular weather. I would share photos from our trip, but I'm not quite sure where the hubby stashed them, so I will be sure to post them on my next day here.

In the meanwhile, everyone seems to be gearing up locally for rotary fest. For the few days that this local event is open for, there are: concerts, car show, carnival, food and beer tents, all kinds of gift/memorabilia vendors, and a parade.

Is anything local happening in your area over the next few weeks. I'm looking to start travelling to different cities in the next couple of years, so I want to compile a list of where I should start.



2 comments:

  1. We see the commercial for the Agawa Canyon tour all the time. My kids really want to go. If only it were closer... We have the Savour Stratford Culinary Festival next weekend, which I'm sure you would enjoy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh darn it! Of course I'd love to check out that festival. Actually, I wouldn't mind becoming a permanent resident, but that's not likely to happen anytime soon. :( Thank you for stopping by, Jessica!

      Delete