Thursday, November 12, 2015

November is the month of New Releases!


In the four years I've had books release, I've found that my books tend to release during certain months, while I don't have any titles release in other months. January and April tend to be popular for me, as well as November. Last year, The Star Princess released in November. And in 2013, Alien Admirer released in November. So did Sex Boot Camp, a story I originally wrote under the pen name Paisley Brown, as it is very naughty. 

Now it's November 2015, and I've just released Alien Attraction, with Accidental Romance re-releasing next Monday. 

I've always wanted to do NaNoWriMo, but new releases seem to always get in my way. I'm still writing though. On December 31st, I'll be sending out a special short story called Alien Kisses At Midnight to my newsletter subscribers. And I'm working on the first book in my Galactic Defenders series, called Bryce. Will it release in April or November? I'm not sure. I'll know when I get it finished.

Until then, let me know what month you tend to buy the most books in...






ALIEN ATTRACTION

Erotic Sci-Fi Romance

She wants to be more alien.

He wants to be more human.

Born a galaxy apart, will Angela and Chal have a chance at love, or will their extraterrestrial secrets leave them running to stay alive?

Available From:

Amazon US | UK | Canada | Germany | Australia



ACCIDENTAL ROMANCE

New Adult Contemporary Western Romance

Her plans changed in an instant…

Once finished college, Leanne intended to take over her family dairy farm, let her father retire and finally take a vacation. After one tragic night, her dreams go up in smoke. She loses the ability to do the most basic of things.

And brought him closer…

Jake, the farm hand who lives down the road, refuses to let Leanne give up on her goals. He remains by her side throughout her healing. But, when he confesses his true intentions, their friendship takes a drastic turn.

If only she’d known before she lost her arm.

Pre-order from:

Amazon US | UK | Canada | Germany | Australia




Jessica E. Subject is the author of science fiction romance, mostly alien romances, ranging from sweet to super hot. Sometimes she dabbles in paranormal and contemporary as well, bringing to life a wide variety of characters. In her stories, you could not only meet a sexy alien or two, but also clones and androids. You may be transported to a dystopian world where rebels are fighting to live and love, or to another planet for a romantic rendezvous. 

When Jessica is not reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk with her giant, hairy dog her family adopted from the local animal shelter.

Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers. You can find her at jessicasubject.com and on twitter @jsubject.






No comments:

Post a Comment