Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Just Another Day @MichelleGAuthor #4thofJuly


I knew I should have scheduled this post weeks ago, but my bad habit of procrastinating got me again, only this time it's complicated by being on vacation.



So as I sat down to compose this post I realized that I had missed my posting day and the 4th of July was already over. *facepalm*


Please tell me I'm not the only one who goes through this! When I'm working, I can tell you the date, and often the time within 5 minutes because everything is highly scheduled. But on vacation?

No frigging clue.

Realizing that it is on vacation, my brain has shut down all but the most basic of functions. I have reading to do. And writing! And editing. Instead, I can't concentrate on anything for more than a

Squirrel!

And my parents are moving out of their house so we've been helping them pack. It seems like every day there's more crap to be gone through. I have surgery coming up this week (nothing major - no worries) which is also going to knock me out of commission for a few days. Hubby's on afternoons which messes up my schedule because he likes it when I'm awake when he gets home (at midnight), but I have to actually do things during the day and can't sleep until noon so I'm running on very little sleep.

Shit, this post just turned really whiny. I'll stop now.


Next month, I'll be coming at you from Romancing the Capital in Ottawa. I'm attending as a reader which is lots of fun because I can fan girl on some of my favourite authors, and get ideas for someday when I can do cons like that, too. I'll be sharing tons of photos on my Instagram account, so feel free to follow me there.




On that note, I'm out of here! Thanks for listening!



No comments:

Post a Comment