Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Big Apple...In Ontario! @KaceyHammell #ApplePie


It's true. Ontario also has a Big Apple.
 

Sure some might think it isn't as exciting at the one in the U.S., but it's pretty awesome, and I stop there whenever I can.

In Colborne, Ontario (off the 401) the Big Apple is visible from the road. Here it is on my last road trip last week...























The Big Apple features a petting zoo, bakery, restaurant, country store and has probably the BEST apple pie I have ever tasted. And that says a lot from me because apple pie is NOT my favorite dessert. The place is fun, especially if you have younger kids and it isn't too warm for the animals to be out and about.

To learn more about our Big Apple attraction, here's the website.


And yes, I have an idea percolating about a story set here. I mean, everyone finds love over apple pie, right????


Enjoy your day!

 

1 comment:

  1. I've been there a few times, Kacey! OMG! Love their pies, they are huge! Will have to go back again sometime. :-)

    Hugs!
    jan

    ReplyDelete