Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy Holidays! Naughty Merry Christmas Box Set Sale ~ 0.99 cents Reg. 8.99 by Jan Springer

Seasons Greetings!

Hi! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and rocked your presents around your tree. We tossed our artificial tree over this year for a real one out of my backyard - I have 4 acres, so it was easy to pick from the few green Spruce trees I have growing along our stream.

Squeeee! I got my Christmas present - a propane fed fireplace / stove for my writer's retreat so I can use the place more often in winter. Also had a surge protector put into the circuit breaker to help with the freaking lightning storms we always get. I hope you got all the presents you wanted and you had a wonderful day.


My naughty assistant Amelia snuck a Christmas Box Set sale out to my readers, so I am excited to extend the sale for a bit so you can catch it too.

Here's Amelia's post:

A NAUGHTY MERRY CHRISTMAS SALE!

Just $0.99 cents! Regular $8.99

A Touch of Menage Box Set - Ultimate Six-Book Collection






Hi! I’m Amelia Black, Jan Springer’s personal assistant.

While Jan is out and about doing her Christmas shopping, I’m being naughty and slipping “A Touch of Menage Box Set” beneath the Xmas tree at a hugely reduced price.

The sale is for a limited time only. Don’t tell Jan that I am being bad. LOL

Enjoy the first Five stories in her Key Club series plus a Christmas bonus book - Cowboys for Christmas @.99 cents! (all stories have been previously published)

Merry Christmas from Jan, Amelia and the rest of the crew at Spunky Girl Publishing!

Holiday Hugs & Happy New Year!
 Jan




No comments:

Post a Comment