Friday, December 5, 2014

WHERE THE HECK DID THE YEAR GO?

With holidays looming upon us, I really wonder where the year has gone.

This year has been a complete write-off where as productivity is concerned, but I'm ecstatic at what prospects 2015 has to offer. My spreadsheet is ready to go, and I have several different projects that I expect to release next year at some point.

The first of four releases is coming February 16th and it's the re-release of A Gift From Fate.

After that, I'm thinking of another paranormal novella for May, but I have to wait and see how much work it requires and if I can find an editor in enough time. So this will be my next one if all works out.

I'm hoping to get two full length novels out next year, but I'll settle for one if that ends up being the case.

In addition to all this madness, I'm also assisting my chef husband to set up a table at a local farmers/flea market. If you're ever in the neighborhood of Sault Ste. Marie, you need to check out Mill Market Square. It's kind of like Kensington Market in Toronto, but very scaled down.

That's it for me right now. What are your plans for 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment