Saturday, September 12, 2015

Gearing Up For Autumn, my favourite time of the year


I absolutely love the fall. It is my favourite time of the year with still warm (not sweltering hot) days and much cooler nights which are perfect for sleeping, all the lovely colours in the changing leaves, and a return to my routine. My kids are back in school, so I have a more regulated time to fit in time for my writing, taking the dog for longer walks, and attending fitness classes.


In my family, it's also the time of year we celebrate a lot of birthdays, visit the local fall fair, and celebrate Thanksgiving. Of course, we cannot forget about Halloween.


This fall, I'll also be releasing two new titles and be part of a new anthology. I hope you'll follow my blog, or subscribe to my newsletter for more information about them.

So, do you enjoy the fall? If so, what's your favorite part of the season?



2 comments:

  1. Fall in Ottawa is my favourite time of year. Love September weather, and the start of the coloured leaves. Thanksgiving week-end with turkey and fixins' and then onto Hallowe'en. Just love it all until Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I would love to visit Ottawa in the fall! I'm very much the same way. It's such an exciting time of year for me. I have a bunch of birthdays thrown in, including my own, which adds to the joy. :)

      Delete