Sunday, September 13, 2015

Romance writers take over montreal

Were you at the Romance Author & Reader Event in beautiful Montreal? #RARE15




This year has been a great year for Canadian Book Signings... RTC in Ottawa, Sexy in the City Toronto and just this past weekend RARE in Montreal. Hopefully you had the chance to visit Old Montreal and enjoy the charm of Quebec City. I haven't been into Quebec City for many years, but it's one of my favs. and, in my opinion... One of the most romantic.




Next year we can add Alberta and Niagara Falls to the list of hosting cities. It's a great way to get out there and explore Canada. How many of us, seldom get out there and see our very own country. She's big... She's beautiful and she needs to be experienced.  I can't think of anything better than hanging out with our favorite authors and taking in some of the most beautiful cities in the world. I for one, am going to try and do as many Canadian signings as I can and I hope that I'll see you all there !





No comments:

Post a Comment