Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blogging - Boys - Romance --- LOOK SOMETHING SHINY ! by Tricia Daniels



Hi there! I'm not gonna lie... I've been sitting here scratching my head, feeling the pressure to come up with a blog post that keeps you riveted to your seat and keeps you coming back for more. Truth is, I've never blogged before. Yes, I'm a blog Virgin! So for my first post, I thought I'd jump in and tackle it a little bit like I would an event or Facebook page takeover. Let's start with an introduction. *taps microphone*  I'm Tricia Daniels! Country girl, born and raised in Southern Ontario! If I were addressing my American friends, I would then point out that I am the polite, well behaved Canadian member of a group of authors known as Sinful X. At that point I would wait for the snickers to die down and the objections from my PA. lol

Immediately following my introduction is when I would address all the witty comments about my beaver. Lucky for me, being Canadian gives me lots of entertaining material. More than once I've joked that it's so cold here that I need to continually knock the ice off my bush. lol 

At first I had no clue what kind of things you would all be interested in reading about... then I had a thought. Along the way I'll share with you things about my stories and the beautiful places in my little County of Dufferin where my story takes place. Then another thought... What if... I shared with you the joys and perils of trying to write Romance in a house, surrounded by four young men between the ages of 18 and 26. There are some entertaining stories there for sure. Oh !  Oh!  Romantic every day things that happen in a small Southern Ontario town would be some great reading! Now I'm on a roll! Idea's are flying through my brain at lightening speed... how do I pick just one thing?  Gah! Here's the current plan, subject to change just cuz that's how I roll! :)  Every month I'll try to bring you something new and different. We're going to be best friends, I can feel it. Let me leave you this month with a famous Tricia Daniels Mushy Moment.  Tdaniels... OUT!  Muah! 

Tricia's Mushy Moment as seen on Facebook January 11th



Mushy moment. It's hard to describe this feeling... so bear with me. There's a moment in a relationship where love exceeds all expectations. When your guy goes above and beyond anything you had ever imagined and you are so blown away and proud that your heart is so full of.... love i suppose, (although that word doesn't seem like a strong enough word to describe it) that it feels like it's going to explode. and you just want to grab on to him and squeeze him tight and never let him go. yeah. I'm not sure how to describe that feeling.... but that's where i am right now. — feeling loved.

Fun Facts About Tricia Daniels- Countdown of the top 20 will be brought to you each month.

Fun fact # 20 - I deal with stress by laughing. It’s really awkward at funerals.

Fun fact # 19 - I blush when I edit the sexy parts of my books.

Are you stalking me yet? What are you waiting for? 

I love my fans! Friend me on Facebook! Add me as a friend on Tsu... Follow me on Twitter! Check out my Amazon Author Account !



Romance from Tricia Daniels

Bound4Ireland Series 

Winner of the 2014 LoveStruck Award for Most Magical Moment. 2nd place finish in the categories of Change My Panties, Brought The Most Heat, Biggest Knockout and OH MY Moments.
Now on Sale for 99cents on Amazon
Amazon
Goodreads
                                                                                              
The long awaited 2nd book in the series now available on most platforms
Amazon
Goodreads




6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I think you popped the cherry fabulously! Looking forward to reading more of your sexcapades and cheeky stories. I know your new readers are going to love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tricia!!
    I love your post!! Loved learning so much about you. I laughed, nearly spewed my water everywhere and had a great time! Great post.
    I look forward to learning more fun facts about you in the coming months!! WTG on breaking that cherry, my fellow Canadian babe! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia!

    Welcome aboard, you had me in stitches! lmao
    I LOVE your graphic at the topic, it's so beautiful <3

    Looking forward to more posts, you're doing great for a blog-virgin ;-)
    Hugs,
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL for sure! You go girl - off to a great start. Looking forward to more! 👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, Boss. I knew you'd come up with something awesome. I won't even tell them you aren't well behaved.

    ReplyDelete