There are some things I do like about winter and the snow though...
- Snow is pretty. (When it's just fallen.)
- Snow on the ground lights everything up, and makes it less creepy walking the dog in the morning.
- Cold = no bugs. I do like going outdoors, but I really don't like bugs.
- You can dress for the snow and cold. Yes, layers work. I always say it's easy to put more clothes on, but in the humidity, one can only take so much off before they're naked and still covered in sweat. (And not in a sexy way.)
- Winter fun! As a family, we love to go tobogganing, tube sliding, and just playing in the snow. Our dog loves this weather, too, and acts like a big puppy. Makes for interesting walks.
So tell me, do you like the snow? If so, what part do you like the most?
If you prefer the warmth indoors, here are some 99¢ sexy stories to heat up your days and nights.
Only 99¢ for the month of January...
Jessica E. Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotic. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.
When Jessica isn't reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk. Fast. But she just may slow down if there is a waterfall nearby.
Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers. You can find her at jessicasubject.com and on twitter @jsubject.