Saturday, August 12, 2017

Going Crazy this Summer! #family #noschedule @jsubject


Working from home can be tough. For me, I arrange my work schedule around everything else I have to do. Since my kids are still in school and young enough to still need me for some things, that's just the way it is. Since it's summer, I am needed even more to keep them entertained and from fighting. That means my usual schedule is even more disrupted. And at this point in the summer, the lack of a proper schedule is affecting my work habits, my fitness habits, and my sleep pattern. (I try to get things done when the kids are in bed, but it doesn't always work that way.)

We did go to the Toronto Zoo this summer to see the Pandas before they leave for Calgary.



I've also been listening to a lot of K-Pop, M-Pop, and J-Pop with my daughter. She tried to get me to listen to them last year, but I wasn't a fan of the groups she listened to. Then she found some others whom I really like. Here's one of our favs to sing and dance to - Go Crazy by 2PM - if you want to see what K-Pop is like.

BOOK NEWS! 

* Love in  New World New Adult Romance box set (print & ebook) released July 31, 2017.
   You can find all of the buy links here.


* Embrace the Romance: Pets in Space 2 releases October 10, 2017.
   Pre-order links can be found here.
   Get a sampler from Instafreebie here.
   Get a FREE Embrace the Romance Coloring Book here.


   
Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment