Friday, May 2, 2014

Racing Inspiration for Kacey Hammell’s Latest HAWT Release #PrankMe #NewRelease #Erotic





I confess, I’m quite a fan of Nascar, Indy Racers and Daytona 500 races. I’m not completely glued to the TV – keep your hands off my popcorn and don’t walk in front of the screen!!!! – and I’m especially proud of the many Canadian Drivers we have – Paul Tracy being a particular fave. Also appreciate the driving talents of Alex Tagliani.

And quite often, if you come for a visit, you will be exposed to a lot of “driving” movies as well. Bullitt, Driven, Days of Thunder, Gone in 60 Seconds, Smoky and the Bandit and more. I love the rev of the engines, the speed, adrenaline, and wish I was in every one of those cars!

During the summer, I try to get out to these 2 speedways as often as I can. They’re very close to home and are always exciting. And I’ve been a “pit girl” a time or two. LOL

I’m hoping that I can take the beginning of Lark’s story – found in PRANK ME – and revisit again to write a longer story. I think I’ve just skimmed the surface of her career.




PRANK ME
Kacey Hammell
Contemporary Erotic Romance
Quickie Short Story
ISBN # 9781419945007
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave



From zero to sixty … no amount of braking will stop this crash course with love.

Race car driver Lark Stevens agrees to help a close friend prove that paybacks can be a bitch. But what she doesn’t expect is to fall in lust with her mark. Or is he who she thinks he is?

Set on her mission, Lark assumes the mystery man who amps up the heat and pushes her heart into overdrive is her intended target. And once they connect, getting even is the last thing on her mind.

As the heat smolders and revs from zero to sixty in mere seconds, Lark realizes she's on a crash course with love that no amount of braking will stop.

Inside Scoop:  No holds barred sexual teasing, dances meant to titillate and push you over the edge, and M/F love scenes to get engines revving.


Buying Links:
 Ellora's Cave
Amazon —
US / Canada / UK
B&N 








 Hope you enjoy my newest release!




No comments:

Post a Comment