Saturday, January 21, 2017

A New Texan is Born...


I’m currently on the road, so my post this month will be brief. We travelled by RV from Ontario, Canada to San Antonio, Texas for the birth of our first grandchild. I was fortunate enough that my daughter-in-law invited me to witness the birth. It was one of the most powerful, emotional, and memorable events of my life. I also have an adorable little grandson…well not so little. He was 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and 22 inches long. Since his mom is teeny-tiny it was a shock for everyone.

So Grayson is the newest Texan and Espino. I’m already missing him. 



The weather has been great during our travels, minus the tornado when we passed through Dallas on our way down. We’ve seen a lot of states and had a fun, crazy adventure. Now I’ve got to get home and play catch-up for a few days, then I’ll be able to get back to my writing.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Stacey Espino

http://www.staceyespino.com


1 comment: