Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mothers day @tdanielsauthor



Hey there all my lovelies! Happy Mothers Day! I've been a busy girl the past few weeks, and I'm just returning from a fantastic weekend in Chicago where I attended Wild & Windy in the City, as a signing author.  What a great event, city and fantastic people.

I had a lot of time on the nine hour drive to think about this post and all the things I'd like to say about this day. It's the day that we take the time to recognize all the wonderful mothers in the world for their outstanding strength, unselfish acts and unconditional love.  But what I thought about mostly today on this long drive was not all the things I did right, but rather all the things I didn't.
I was 22 years old when my first son was born, a new adult. I was still trying to figure out life in general. I finished school, got married, bought a house and planned our family. I was excited about my pregnancy and the new chapter of my life. It really didn't strike me just how much my life was going to change until I went into Labor. 

Nobody starts out, intending to fail as a mother. There's a learning process. For some it's a natural instinct that comes easily to them. For others it takes a lot more work. Irregardless, we love our children. I raised three kids on my own, and I did my best. Was I the perfect mother? Not likely. Were my decisions always the right ones? Nope. Did my kids still love me? They do. They've grown to be strong, independent kids, despite my 'fails'.  So today, I want to recognize all the imperfect moms, grandmothers and Stepmoms out there. The ones who do their best, but made mistakes. The ones who are still learning, but kept on trying.                                                                                                                                                           Life as a parent hasn't always been easy, but I have never regretted my decision, not for one minute. 

In additional I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to all the women,
who haven't had children of their own. It's really does take a village, and there's not quite like a woman who can be a mom to someone else child.



New Release !

I'm pleased to announce that I will be releasing my new Novel named Refusing To Expire on May 31st 2017.  To Celebrate you can pre-order the ebook for 99 cents on Amazon until release day ! After May 31st the regular price will be $2.99.

Amazon Pre-Order Refusing To Expire

Love sometimes comes to us when we’ve completely given up on it.
You just have to let go of the past and accept it.

Tori Campbell has neglected her needs as a woman, for far too long. Times are tough, money is tight, and raising three boys without a positive male role model in the house is challenging. After months of online dating, she realizes that there’s a whole lot of crazy out there. Discouraged, she struggles to accept that she may spend the rest of her life alone.

Roger Ford hasn’t been lucky in love, so far. He’s looking for someone to share his life. Someone to laugh and dance with. The moment they meet and he gazes into her enchanting, green eyes, he falls hard. Everything just seems to fit. Well, almost everything.


Roger may not be the perfect man, but he is no quitter, and he’s determined to prove it.




No comments:

Post a Comment